Kola Olugbodi is currently Africa’s leading background check expert. He is also the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the Association of African Professional Background Screeners.
He became an Entrepreneur immediately he left North South Bank (NSB) in 1995. He was the CEO of Josh Cyrus, a Human Resource and Outsourcing Organization. After which he became the inaugural CEO of Background Check International (BCI), pioneers of the background check industry in Nigeria and West Africa in 2004.
Kola is an active member of these organizations among others:
- A fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC)
- A Fellow of the Institute of Information Management, Africa (FIIM)
- The First African member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), USA
- Advisory Board Member of the International Due Diligence Association (IDDA) USA
- An alumnus of the US Department of State’s International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP)
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), USA
- Member, ASIS International, USA
- Member, the Nigeria Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Kola is widely travelled. He is also a public speaker, workshops, conferences facilitator and an encourager whose hallmark in life is to always impact other people’s lives for good and for God.
He is married and blessed with two precious children.